10 Things I Hate About You

(and some!)

One man's rants against those who try their hardest to make life difficult.

Name:
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Meet The Focker (Intro)

You probably wouldn't know it from reading this blog, but I am in fact a fairly optimistic person. But like anyone else, there are things going on in the world that quite simply wind me up. And i want to vent...oh boy do i want to vent!

I'm male and have always lived in the South West or South East of the UK. I'm just the wrong side of a big birthday...hell, this could explain a lot! I generally enjoy life but you know how it is...the older you get the more like your parents you get. You spend years raising your eyebrows at the trivial things that rile them and then suddenly, bang! You are your parents. But what can you do. Start a blog thats what...warn the others...put up the early warning signs. If you're still growing up, take this blog as a warning. It WILL happen to you! Ha!

Anyhow, I guess my main gripe is people. People, as a generalisation, are selfish fools. Sure there are the good ones, but in true gutter press fashion, bad news is good news, so them they ain't gonna get the headlines, right? Not until something bad happens to them anyhow. But that's the world we've created and we all have to share the blame.

So enough of the introduction. I'll be regularly sending in life's little (or large) idiocrities to BĂȘte de la nuit, as daily as i can in fact and hey if no-one cares, no-one cares, but I'll feel better for it!

S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home